Bucceto’s Menu – 5 Must Try Pizza And Pastas For First Timers
When you’re looking for the best places to eat in Columbus or Bloomington, few things can compare to a perfect Italian lunch or dinner. And at Bucceto’s, that’s exactly what we offer. The Bucceto’s menu is full of great options when you’re hungry, and whether you want pizza or a special pasta dish, we have you covered.
But our selections go beyond just the standard. While things like a pepperoni pizza are always available, you may want to dig deeper into the Bucceto’s menu and see more of what we have to offer. Here’s a look at 5 pizza and pasta options you must try from our menu to get the full Bucceto’s experience – and to see why we’re one of the best places to eat in Bloomington, Columbus, and the surrounding area.
• Sweet Lil’ Razorback – What do you get when you top a pizza with three kinds of pork – sausage, bacon, and pepperoni- and then throw in some garlic and basil? This pizza! It’s one of our most popular menu items.
• Cactus Delectus – It’s pizza with a Mexican style twist! Chorizo sausage, chiles, bell peppers, cilantro, and jack cheese make this one of the most unique pizzas you can order.
• Bama Jam – For those looking for a meatless option who want to try something outside the norm, this is the pizza for you! Topped with fresh rosemary, gorgonzola cheese, sweet onion marmalade, and pecans, it’s as delicious as it is unique.
• Rosemary Cream Chicken – This pasta dish combines sautéed chicken slices, mushrooms, and sun-dried tomatoes in a rosemary cream sauce that’s served on a bed of fettuccine.
• Lasagna – Few things can beat a hearty order of our meaty, beefy lasagna. It may be as flashy as some of our more unique options, but it’s one of the most delicious items on our menu.
Simply put, no matter what you’re in the mood for, we have you covered. Add in our selection of calzones and sandwiches, and Bucceto’s really is one of the best places to eat in Bloomington and Columbus. If you’re ready to see for yourself, we’re ready to serve you. Contact us for your takeout or delivery order or come on down to dine in. Your taste buds will be glad that you did.