Fall Flavors Are In Season For Your Best Pizza In Columbus
Our best pizza in Columbus at Bucceto’s can be dressed up, or dressed down, for any season. With autumn quickly approaching, we at Bucceto’s want to give you a few ideas for enjoying your pizza in a seasonally festive way. Our fall flavors we’re loving for our best pizza in Columbus are:
• Ultimate Warrior – Packed with sausage, pepperoni, onion, black olives, mushrooms, and green peppers, the Ultimate Warrior is the ultimate in comfort food! A real “stick to your ribs” kind of pizza, it’s the perfect way to warm up on a chilly autumn afternoon. If you want the kind of pizza that leaves you feeling extra full and satisfied, this is just the one you’re looking for.
• Giacomo – With pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and green peppers this is a smokey, spicy, earthy pie that works well with all of the flavors of fall. The Giacomo is similar to the Ultimate Warrior, but one that focuses more on the earthy notes of the pizza without the fresher notes of onion and black olive.
• Twice Baked – One of our favorite fall pizzas is also one of our most unique specialty pies! The Twice Baked is unlike any pizza you’ve had before; it’s topped with new potatoes, smoked gouda, green onions, bacon, and our very own buttermilk herb dressing. What you get is a cool, fresh, warm, and hearty pizza that has distinct earthy notes to go with the very heart of the fall season.
• Campfire – What says fall quite like sitting around a campfire? While you might not be able to have a campfire every night, we can bring the feeling of a campfire right to your home with our best pizza in Columbus. The Campfire pizza is topped with smoked sausage, sweet onion marmalade, gorgonzola, and fresh rosemary so you get to enjoy sweet, smokey, spicy, salty, and earthy all at once. Alongside our Twice Baked, the Campfire is a rustic pizza perfect for a totally unique dining experience.
• Bama Jam – For the vegetarian crowd, we have the Bama Jam. This fall-friendly pie is topped with sweet and buttery pecans, sweet onion marmalade, gorgonzola, and fresh rosemary. It’s sweet, smokey, and rustic in all of the coziest ways.
• Create your own – We at Bucceto’s have over 50 fresh and wholesome toppings to choose from, so you can always create your own fall friendly pie! Some of our favorite fall topping ideas include bacon, mushroom, new potato, pecans, pine nuts, red onion, rosemary, smoked sausage, gouda, thyme, and vegan sausage.
If you’re ready to embrace fall with the best pizza in Columbus, give us a call tonight at Bucceto’s!