Italian Restaurant In Bloomington Picks That Aren’t Pizza Or Pasta
When you think about food at an Italian restaurant in Bloomington, two picks will probably come to your mind first. While we serve up delicious pizza and pasta at Bucceto’s, our owner Paul Heilbrunn and our whole Bucceto’s staff knows that a great menu is more than pizza or pasta alone. You don’t have to reserve your calls to Bucceto’s for when you’re craving these classic Italian dishes, as we also serve up a great deal else that is sure to delight your taste buds! Our top picks for Bucceto’s Italian restaurant in Bloomington orders that aren’t pizza or pasta are:
• Chicken parmesan – Chicken breasts baked with 4 cheeses, and accompanied by dinner salad and garlic bread? It doesn’t get more comfort food friendly than that! Using a combination of romano, parmesan, mozzarella, and provolone, our Chicken Parmesan is that ooey gooey goodness you’re really looking for on a cold fall or winter evening.
• Chicken Torino – If you’re looking to hold the carbs, but splurge on flavor, it doesn’t get much better than our Chicken Torino. This dish features chicken breasts topped with pesto, Monterey jack cheese, toasted pecans, bacon, and sautéed mushrooms for a dish that is absolutely bursting with authentic Italian restaurant in Bloomington taste.
• Sicilian sausage sandwich – There is something about the taste of an authentic Sicilian sausage sandwich that simply goes with the feel of fall and football season. Ours features sautéed onions and peppers for that incredible flavor and texture combo that makes a sausage sandwich truly great.
• Tomato basil soup – Sometimes you just need to dip into a warm bowl of soup to recharge your batteries after a long day in the fall or winter season. Our Tomato Basil soup uses the authentic and wholesome ingredients our Italian restaurant in Bloomington really prides itself on, and it’s even better when paired with a side of our fresh garlic bread.
• Chocolate torte – If you want something sweet and delicious, our Chocolate Torte is exactly what you’re looking for. Gluten-free and perfect for the whole family, it’s just what you’re looking for to top off your authentic Italian restaurant in Bloomington experience.