Sip The Good Stuff At Our Italian Restaurant In Bloomington
When you picture yourself having a delightful meal at a restaurant in Italy – what does the table look like? Chances are, you imagine fresh pasta, bright and authentic ingredients, plenty of appetizers to taste, and that beautiful glass of wine to wash it all down. At Bucceto’s we and our owner Paul Heilbrunn strive to provide the most authentic Italian restaurant in Bloomington experience, and this means we’re offering all of this and more!
Our wine list includes whites, reds, and wine specials available throughout the week. For our white list we have chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, pinot grigio, Moscato, and prosecco, so we have a little something for everyone no matter their dish or their personal tastes. To go along with our white wines, we suggest:
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Our Fettuccine Alfredo is fresh, hearty, creamy, and can be served with or without chicken depending on your preferences or appetite.
- Basil Pesto – It doesn’t get more refreshing than our Basil Pesto. You have your choice of linguine or fettuccine to showcase our sauce, as well as a chicken option to give the dish a bit more oomph.
- Chicken Piccata – Linguine, chicken, and capers dance in a deliciously light fresh lemon butter sauce when you order our Chicken Piccata.
Our red wine list is bold, varied, and goes perfectly with our menu pasta dishes. If you’re in the mood for a good red, you can choose from merlot, cabernet sauvignon, chianti, and pinot noir to go along with some of our favorite red-friendly pasta dishes:
- Diavolo – Mild, medium, or spicy, our Diavolo is never lacking in flavor. Served on linguine or gluten free spaghetti, protein options to hearty up your dish include shrimp or chicken.
- Tomato Sauce – You can’t go wrong with the classics! Our Tomato Sauce is rustic, robust, and perfectly balanced, and may be served on angel hair or spaghetti alongside Italian sausage or our fresh Bucceto’s meatballs.
- Lasagna – What could be more comforting than a good Lasagna? Ours is beefy and light, pairing perfectly with any favorite on our red wine list.
- Jumbo Ravioli – Coming with 5 jumbos, our Jumbo Ravioli dish comes in a meat or vegetarian friendly variety, both perfect for pairing with our reds. The meat option features beef with meat sauce while the vegetarian option is filled with cheese or spinach in our classic Tomato.
Transport yourself to an Italian restaurant in Bloomington right here at Bucceto’s! With fresh pasta, a nice glass of wine, and our warm friendly atmosphere we give you a vacation right here at home.